M.B.A. Finance or Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course. Finance is the study of financial planning, economics, accounting and other similar areas of operation in any organization or business. The full degree course consists of four semesters in which the first two semesters are common to all the MBA programs and the last two concentrate and focus on the specialized subjects and topics related to Finance. The duration of the course is two years and it is career orienting in nature that opens a lot of opportunities for the candidates after its successful completion.
M.B.A. Finance Employment Areas
M.B.A. Finance Job Types
Eligibility criteria for MBA course :
- Minimum of 50% of marks in your graduation and 45% of marks for SC/ST students.
- No age limit.
- Graduation from recognized University.
MBA Entrance exam that you can move ahead with :
MBA entrance exam that you should look for :
- CAT - Common Admission test conducted by IIMs (October-NOV)
- XAT- Xavier Admission test conducted by XLRI-Jamshedpur(January)
- SNAP conducted by SIBM-Pune (december)
- MAT (Feb, May,Sept,December)
- IIFT conducted by IIFT-Delhi(November)
- NMAT conducted by NMIMS-Mumbai(Dec-Jan)