Master of Science (M.Sc) is a postgraduate level course that is offered to students by the majority of universities in our country. This professional degree gives students the required knowledge and more in the subject that have specialized in. The M.Sc course has duration of 2 years with 4 semesters. The Master of Science degree is a vital step for those who aspire to gain a Doctorate degree in any topic.
Entrance exams in M.Sc
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam
- Annamalai University Entrance Exam
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
- Bharathidasan University PG Examination
- Bharathiyar University M.Sc Entrance Exam
- Calicut University Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT –JAM)
- Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam
- Jadavpur University Delhi University Entrance Exam
- Mahatma Gandhi University PG Admission Test
- Osmania University Entrance Exam
- Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Entrance Exam
- The Wild Life Institute of India Entrance Exam
- University of Pune Entrance Exam
General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for Master of Science Course
- There is no age limit to join the M.Sc course. Students can join this course after they finish their B.Sc or even at a later stage.
- Academic Eligibility Criteria for Master of Science Course
- Aspirants who have finished their graduation can apply for the M.Sc course. Students require a score of above 55 percent to get admittance into a college. Also, they will need to write an admission test.
- Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for Master of Science Course
- Aspirants of foreign nationality who desire to join the M.Sc course must have a valid passport. They must also have a student visa. They can join the M.Sc course upon passing the qualifying exam.
Entrance Exam - Master of Science -Medicine