Master of Science (MSc): These programs are postgraduate studies for people who have recently finished their undergraduate studies and want to improve their knowledge on a profound and more scientific level.A Master of Science (MSc) is designed to prepare students for advanced positions in a technology or science-related field. There are numerous programs available in academic fields such as biological sciences, natural sciences, and engineering.India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world.
General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for Master of Science Course
There is no age limit to join the M.Sc course. Students can join this course after they finish their B.Sc or even at a later stage.
Academic Eligibility Criteria for Master of Science Course
Aspirants who have finished their graduation can apply for the M.Sc course. Students require a score of above 55 percent to get admittance into a college. Also, they will need to write an admission test.
Entrance exams in M.Sc
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam
- Annamalai University Entrance Exam
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
- Bharathidasan University PG Examination
- Bharathiyar University M.Sc Entrance Exam
- Calicut University Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT –JAM)
- Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam
- Jadavpur University Delhi University Entrance Exam
- Mahatma Gandhi University PG Admission Test
- Osmania University Entrance Exam
- Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Entrance Exam
- The Wild Life Institute of India Entrance Exam
- University of Pune Entrance Exam
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (MSc), Master of Science in Chemistry, Master of Science in Physics, Master of Science in Mathematics, MTech in Computer Science & Engineering, M.Sc. Biological Sciences, M.Sc. Mathematics, MSc. Materials Science, M.Sc. Economics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Tech Program in Physics, MSc. Chemistry, Master of Science in Chemistry, Master of Science in Mathematics, MSc in Information Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for Master of Science Course
Aspirants of foreign nationality who desire to join the M.Sc course must have a valid passport. They must also have a student visa. They can join the M.Sc course upon passing the qualifying exam.
Entrance Exam - Master of science