The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Class 10th and Class 12th annual board examinations in the month of February-March 2020.
This is the time when students should put in more efforts in their studies to secure better marks in the board examination. Students are advised to give equal importance to all subjects including - English, Maths, Social Science, Science, and Hindi.
For some students, Science is a tough subject to crack. Hence, we are providing some useful tips that may help students in the preparation of Class 10 Science paper. First, let's understand the paper pattern and marking scheme:
CBSE Class 10th Science exam paper pattern & marking scheme
The CBSE Class 10th Board Exam Science 2020 theory question paper will be of total 80 marks and practical paper will be of total 20 marks.
There will be a total of 30 questions in Class 10th Science theory exam and students will get 3 hours to complete the paper. It will comprise of three sections – A, B and C. All the sections and questions are compulsory, however, there will be internal choice given in each section.
CBSE Class 10th Board Exam: Tips to prepare for Science paper
1) Focus on your NCERT syllabus: Based on the previous years' exam paper pattern, it is evident that most of the questions asked in the annual board exam are from NCERT syllabus. Hence, students are advised to focus on NCERT textbook while doing the preparation for the exam.
2) Make small notes: Writing down small notes on important points while studying so that you can use it for quick revision during exam time.
3) Mark repeated questions: Some questions/type of questions that are frequently repeated in the board exams. Mark them and prepare for the same
4) Test your preparation: It is important that you should test the level of your exam preparation from time to time. Solve previous years' exam papers, CBSE sample papers and mock tests.
5) Give time to every subject: All subjects are important, hence distribute remaining time among the four subjects for revision. Also, don’t open all the books at the same time.
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor