Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit cards of Computer Based Test (CBT) for the recruitment to the posts of 81/17 (Grade II DASS) and postcode 15/19 (Assistant Teacher (Primary) on its official website.
The candidates who have applied for the DSSSB Grade II DASS and Assistant Teacher (Primary) recruitment can visit the official website of DSSSB — dsssb.delhi.gov.in - to check and download their admit cards.
DSSSB has scheduled to conduct recruitment examination in November 2019. The exam date, time, and examination centre would be mentioned on the admit card. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall without presenting DSSSB admit card 2019.
Candidates can obtain their DSSSB admit card 2019 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download DSSSB Asst Teacher/Grade II DASS admit card 2019
How to download DSSSB Asst Teacher/Grade II DASS admit card 2019
1. Go to the official website of DSSSB — dsssb.delhi.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link which reads “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POSTCODE 81/17 (GRADE II DASS) AND POSTCODE 15/19 (ASSISTANT TEACHER (PRIMARY))”
3. The link will direct to a new page of the DSSSB website
4. Login with your DSSSB application number and date of birth
5. Your DSSSB Asst Teacher/Grade II DASS admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your DSSSB Asst Teacher/Grade II DASS admit card 2019 for the future needs
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
Check Previous Year Cut-off http://cutoff.vidyarthimitra.org