The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published recruitment notification. As per the notification, Candidates are invited for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (AGII) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot .
The candidates will be recruited in the offices spread all over the Country. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the FCI Posts from February 23, 2019 to March 25, 2019. Candidates can apply online for a total of 4103 vacancies at fci.gov.in
Also the candidates are informed that they apply in any one zone only i.e. Either North Zone OR South Zone OR East Zone OR West Zone OR North East Zone.
Candidates are also informed that the admit cards will be made available on the official website for download - 15 days prior to announced date of examination
FCI Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
|Post||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||NE Zone||Total|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46||26||26||14||2||114|
FCI Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience
1) Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) - Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
2) Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) - Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
3) Steno Grade-II - Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
4) Assistant Grade -II (Hindi) - A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
5) Typist (Hindi) - Graduation or equivalent. 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
6) Assistant Grade III - Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
7) Assistant Grade -III (Accounts) - Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
8) Assistant Grade III (Technical) - B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B. Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
9) Assistant Grade III (Depot) - Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
FCI Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
FCI Recruitment 2019: Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Exam followed by the Skill test and then the document verification.
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor