Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the term end exam result for December 2018 exam on its official website - ignou.ac.in. As per IGNOU officials, this result is only for those students who have applied for early result declaration during TEE December 2018 registration.
For rest of the students, IGNOU is likely to release the Term End Exam (TEE) December 2018 result by mid-February. The exact date of IGNOU December 2018 result will be updated soon.
Only those candidates who have applied for early result declaration, can visit the official website to check and download their result.
The candidates need to enter their 9-Digit (Numeric) Enrollment Number to check the result.
Follow the steps given below to check and download IGNOU December 2018 result:
1) Open the official website of the IGNOU - ignou.ac.in
2) On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, "Early declaration December 2018 Exam Result (New)"
3) Click on the IGNOU TEE December 2018 Result link
4) It will redirect to result page
5) Now, enter your 9-digit enrollment number and click on submit button
6) Your term end exam result for December 2018 exam will be displayed on the screen
7) Download it and take a print out of the same for future use
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor