The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to declare the results of the Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), on Monday, April 30, 2018.
This year, around 14 lakh candidates took the JEE Main entrance exam to pursue higher education in technical courses in the country. Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main online and offline examination 2018 can check their result at the official website of the exam - jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in The candidates can visit the mentioned websites to check their result.
Currently, the message on the official page says, "Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018- With Rank - Likely to be announced on 30th April 2018 ( Both Paper I and Paper II )". The timing of the result was not mentioned on the website.
The JEE main is conducted every year for admission to various engineering and architecture courses in NITs, IITs and other CFTIs across the country. The exam is also an entrance examination for JEE Advanced.
The candidates who clear the JEE Main 2018 will be considered qualified for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018 examination. The JEE Advanced examination is conducted for admission to IITs.
The CBSE Board will also release the JEE main 2018 result along with the mark on - cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in.
Check JEE Manin Cutt-off
How to check the JEE Main Exam result 2018
1) Open any one of the official websites - jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in
2) One homepage, you will find link for JEE Main Exam, click on it
3) You will be redirected to results page
4) Enter your registration number / roll number, name and date of birth. Click on submit
5) Your result will be displayed online on the screen of your computer/mobile
6) Download and take a printout of your JEE Main result for future reference