Medical Admissions 2020-21

Medical Admissions 2020-21

NEET UG Counselling 2018

PUBLISH DATE 9th June 2018

NEET UG Counselling 2018: Those who have qualified will now have to register for the counselling process online. The provisional merit list will be released on June 19. 

NEET counselling, NEET result 2018, NEET UG counselling, DMER NEET

NEET UG Counselling 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the result of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 today, on June 4 with Kalpana Kumari (Bihar 12th topper) obtaining the All India Rank 1 in NEET UG 2018 with 99.99 percentile. The exam was conducted on May 6 this year and over 13 lakh candidates had appeared for the same. This year, the cut-off for the general category stands at 50 percent, and 40 percent for other category candidates. MCI will soon start the counselling procedure for 15 per cent All India Quota seats. For the rest of the 85 per cent seats, which fall under state quota, counselling will be conducted separately by the concerned authorities on state level.

Qualified candidates will now have to register for the counselling process online. The provisional merit list will be released on June 19. After that document verification will be done. DMER will then publish the revised merit list. Those who want to study in Maharashtra have to register for the online counselling at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), dmer.org.

NEET UG Counselling 2018: How to register

Step 1: Log on to the official website mentioned above

Step 2: Click on ‘NEET UG 2018: Online application form’

Step 3: In the provided fields, enter your application number/username and password

Step 4: Click on login

Step 5: Follow the further instructions

30 per cent seats at the disposal of the competent authority shall be reserved for female candidates in all the courses. This reservation shall be for all the categories like SC, ST, VJ, NT-1, NT-2, NT-3, OBC, Common, HA, MKB & DEF.

NEET UG is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in medical/dental colleges run with the approval of the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. The exam was conducted in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.

Image result for click here gif http://fyjc.vidyarthimitra.org/

| Govt. & Private Jobs, Internships, Campus Drive, Off-campus & many more |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Get free Educational & jobs alert on WhatsApp OR Telegram(https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) Save this mobile number (77200 25900) on your phone as VidyarthiMitra.org and send WHATSAPP message (Your Name, City & Interest)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'विद्यार्थी मित्र' जॉईन करा आणि मिळवा न्यूज, नोकरी, शासकीय व निमशासकीय नोकऱ्यांच्या जाहिराती व माहिती अगदी विनामूल्य ते ही आपल्या व्हॉटस्अॅपवर किंवा* *टेलेग्राम (https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) हा मोबाईल नं. सेव्ह करून आपले <नाव> <शहराचे नाव> <नोकरी> ७७२०० २५९०० मेसेज पाठवा