NOTIFICATION FOR DATES EXTENSION OF SARTHI RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION
I. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
A Candidate has to fulfil the following Basic Conditions to be ELIGIBLE to apply for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj National Research Fellowship (CSMNRF – 2019): -
1. The Applicant MUST belong to Maratha, Kunbi, Kunbi-Maratha and MarathaKunbi Community.
2. The Applicant MUST be a Permanent Resident of Maharashtra. (Domicile Certificate issued by Competent authority is MUST).
3. The Applicant MUST be Registered for M.Phil. / Ph.D. / Integrated M.Phil. PhD.
4. The Registration for M.Phil. / Ph.D. / Integrated M.Phil. PhD should be of on/after 1 st June 2018. A candidate who has Registered prior to 1 st June 2018 is NOT ELIGIBLE to Apply. His/her application will be rejected out rightly.
5. Total Family Income for the financial year (2018-2019) from all sources, should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs per annum (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent authority is MUST).
6. Age of the applicant should not exceed more than, 45 years as on the date 1 st June 2019.
7. Application submitted through On-Line does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all 2 the criteria given. The Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point in time.
II.PROCESS OF APPLICATION:
1. Before filling the online application, the Applicants should carefully go through the guidelines of the Fellowship.
2. Candidate must read all instructions given on SARTHI portal carefully before filling and submitting the application form. For any further queries candidate may contact on email i.e. email@example.com 3. Candidate should fill the application form in “Google Chrome” browser. 4. Candidates are advised to go to the SARTHI’s website (www.sarthi-maharashtragov.in ) and click on the ‘Notice Board’ to open the link “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj National Research Fellowship (CSMNRF – 2019)” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen of the Application form.
5. To Register Application, choose the tab “Create New Account” and enter Name, E-mail ID and Password. Candidate should note down the User Name and Password. A Provisional User Name and Password will be generated by the system. An Email indicating only the “User Name” will also be sent on candidate registration E-mail ID.
6. If a Candidate Wishes to apply for more than one of the SARTHI’s Fellowships, he has to do so on the same One Time Created Account.
7. After Registration of User Name, Email id and Password, Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8. Click on the Preview button to preview and verify the entire Application form before Final Submission of form.
9. Modify details, if required click on ‘Previous Page’ button and click on ‘SUBMIT’ 3 buttons, only after verifying and ensuring that the Photograph, Signature, Educational and other Documents uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the “SUBMIT” BUTTON. Preview your details and Save and Print your Application by Clicking the “SUBMIT>Download PDF/Print” BUTTON.
11. Once the application is filled completely, the link will be sent to your E-mail ID to print the Application form. Candidates can print a Copy of their application by going to the link.
12.Along with submitting online application candidate should Download the copy of application form, also attach all relevant copies of documents mentioned in eligibility criteria and synopsis of the research topic. If the candidate fails to submit a hard copy of an application and relevant documents, the candidature of the applicant will be treated as cancelled.
13.Downloaded Application along with ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MENTIONED IN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND RESEARCH PROPOSAL to be submitted to “Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research, Training and Human Development Institute (SARTHI), Balchitravani, C T Survey Number 173, B/1, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 By Registered Post / Speed Post or by Hand on or before 20th July, 2019. The Hard copy (Download application copy and required documents) of application form received after 20th July 2019 will not be considered, though the candidate must have submitted his application online.
14. Candidates are strongly advised to apply well in time without waiting for the last date 4 for submission of ONLINE application.
15. An incomplete online application will not be considered as valid in any circumstances.
16. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information/details furnished by him/her are found to be FALSE at a later stage. 17.No Candidate should fill more than one Online Application for the same fellowship; Duplication of Application may lead to cancellation of all Applications. 18.Applicants are advised not to bring any sort of outside or political influence or pressure or deal with any persons involved in unlawful activities for getting any fellowship. Candidature of such cases will be straight away rejected. If felt, necessary lawful action will be initiated against people found to be involved in unlawful activities.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
1. The name entered in the online application form should match exactly with all the requisite documents (SSC Certificate etc.) to be produced to SARTHI. You will be debarred from the selection process if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the name entered by you in the online application form and the name printed in the documents produced at the time of document verification. Any request for subsequent changes will not be considered.
2. Applicant should make sure before mentioning the Date of Registration, whether it is Date of Registration or Date of Issuing letter. You will be debarred from the selection process if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the date entered by you in the online application form and the Date Printed in the documents produced to SARTHI. Any request for 5 subsequent changes will not be considered.
3. Candidates with CGPA score in Graduation / Master’s Degree should mention their score in Percentages. (If CGPA Score then put equivalent percentage as per Formula of your Institute / University).
4. Applicant enters the University full name with correct spelling, do not enter short form of University. E.g. like BAMU, YCMOU, SPPU. (Enter full University name like – Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad). 5. Candidates called for the selection process will be required to submit/produce all required documents.
6. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this selection process. SARTHI may send emails regarding the further process through the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal Email ID, he/she should create his / her Email ID before applying online. DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WHILE SUBMITTING ONLINE FORM: Note: Candidate MUST ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper. 1. Recent Photograph of the Candidates (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif jpg png)
2. Signature of the Candidates (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif jpg, png)
3. SSC Passing Marksheet (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif jpg, png)
4. HSC / After 10th Diploma Final Passing Marksheet (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png.)
5. Graduation Marksheet (Image Size: 1MB, Image Format: gif jpg png) 6. Post-Graduation Marksheet (Image Size: 1 MB, gif jpg, png)
7. NET Qualifying Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png) 6 8. SET Qualifying Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png)
9. Original School Leaving Certificate / Bonafide Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png). 10.M.Phil. / Ph.D. Registration / Admission Letter (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif jpg, png).
11. Domicile Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg png). 12. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png). 13. Disability Certificate (1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png).
14. Aadhar Card / Voter Id / Passport / Pan Card / Permanent Driving License (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png).
15. Caste Certificate (Image Size: 1 MB, Image Format: gif, jpg, png). List of Documents to be Submitted with the Printed Application Form: The following documents with a self-attested photocopy of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at SARTHI OFFICE. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate will debar his/her candidature from the further process of fellowship.
1. Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
2. Mark sheets & Degree Certificates for educational qualifications from SSC, HSC, Graduation, and Post-Graduation.
3. M.Phil. / Ph.D. / Integrated M.Phil. PhD Admission or Provisional / Confirmed registration allotted by Concern University.
4. SET / NET qualifying certificates.
5. Original School Leaving Certificate / Bonafide Certificate issued by the Competent
6. Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
7. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
8. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
9. Aadhar card / Voter id / Passport / Pan card / Permanent Driving License.