The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has announced the result for Paper 2 of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019.
Candidates, who appeared for the TN TET Paper 2, can now check their result by visiting the official TRB website - trb.tn.nic.in.
The marks obtained by the candidates who have appeared for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 - Paper-2 examination are released with the final answer key.
The Notification (No.08/2019) for TN TET Paper 2 was released on February 28, 2019 and the TRB had conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test - 2019 for Paper - 2 on June 9, 2019.
Around 3,79,733 candidates appeared for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Paper-II examination. The answer keys were published on July 9, 2019 and the objections against the tentative keys were accepted through the official website up to July 15, 2019.
The Board, along with the Paper II result, has also released the final answer keys on its website.
After thorough scrutiny, final answer key has been arrived at and based on that, OMR answer sheets have been valued and provisional mark list of the written examination for TNTET Paper-2 - 2019 are published.
Now, the marks obtained by all the candidates who have appeared for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 - Paper-II examination are released with the final answer key.
Click Here to Download TNTET Paper 2 Result 2019
Click Here to Download TNTER Paper 2 Final Key 2019
Click Here to Read Official Notice
Steps to check TNTET paper 2 result 2019
1) Log on to the official TN TRB website - trb.tn.nic.in.
2) Click on the link that says Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) - 2019 - Publication of Result for Paper 2
3) A new PDF page will open on your screen.
4) Press Ctrl+F (in most browsers) to search according to your roll number, or scroll through the list to find your roll number.
5) The list of candidates whose answer sheets for Paper II were rejected is also available on the website.
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off App https://goo.gl/rT2vXd