Uttarakhand CMDPGEE 2021 - Uttrakhand Combined Medical and Dental Post Graduate Entrance Exam acronym as Uttarakhand CMDPGEE is conducted by ACEE an association of Private unaided Medical, Dental and Ayurvedic colleges of Uttarakhand state to the various PG courses given below:
Uttarakhand CMDPGEE 2022 Important Dates
CMDPGEE - 2022 (For MD, MS, and MDS)
Date of Notification and Start of Online Registration
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
Date of Entrance Exam
Date of Declaration of Result
Uttarakhand CMDPGEE 2021 Pattern
- Uttarakhand CMDPGEE will be one written paper of 300 multiple choices, single correct response questions to be completed in 3 Hrs. time.
- The language of the question paper is in English only.
How to apply for Uttarakhand CMDPGEE 2021?
- Aspiring candidates can apply for Uttarakhand CMDPGEE by getting an application form from Ramesh Book Depot, Dehradun (0135-2653637), Oasis info-solutions, 4855/24, Flat no 104, Kitab Ghar Building, Near Sanjeevan Hospital, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi, (011-4357883, 981135725) or from SGRR Medical College, Patel Nagar, Dehradun (0135-2728106) or from Seema Dental College, Rishikesh. OR
- Obtain from by post making a demand draft of Rs.2500/- in favor of “ACEE” payable at Rishikesh. Send/Submit the completed application form to “The Secretary (ACEE), CMDPGEE-2021, Seema Dental College and Hospital, Veerbhadra Road, Rishikesh-249203” (Uttarakhand), Tel-0135-2454440.
Uttarakhand CMDPGEE 2021 Eligibility
- Aspiring candidates must have passed the MBBS/BDS Examination from a Medical/Dental College, situated in Uttarakhand state and recognized by the MCI/DCI
- Has completed/will be completing compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st Mar 2021.
- No request for time relaxation in a compulsory rotating internship under any circumstances will be accepted
- Registration with MCI/Uttarakhand Medical Council /DCI/Uttarakhand Dental council is of utmost necessity and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in allotted college.
Note A candidate who is already admitted to any Post Graduate Medical/Dental course in any Medical/Dental college in the state of Uttarakhand will not be eligible to appear in the CMDPGEE-2021 till he/she completes his/her ongoing PG course and passes the exam.
- The competitive entrance examination shall be open to such a candidate, who is an Indian citizen.
Uttrakhand CMDPG Entrance Test 2021 Syllabus
The Uttarakhand CMDPGEE consists of questions from the MBBS syllabus approved by MCI.