VEE is referred to as (Vels Entrance Exam) is a university-level entrance examination is organized to get admission to the Vels university campuses.
Vels University offers admission through VEE Vels Entrance Exam in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, and many other courses. To get admission to the above courses candidates have to pass the Vels University Entrance Exam.
For UG Engineering Courses
- The students participating in the 12th standard or other corresponding examinations from a prominent institution will be able to get an entry to the VEE entrance.
- The students must be doing their exams from the subjects – Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- The required marks for VEE is 50%.
- Participating students can also give a thought to gaining entry to this entrance exam.
For M.Tech Program
- Those who intend to pass the VEE, entrance exam need to qualify the B.E/ B.Tech from a prominent university.
For MCA Program
- Those who have succeeded in getting a bachelor’s degree from an ascertained university will get admission
- Aspirants attaining 12th or bachelor’s degrees from the subject- Mathematics will be capable of qualifying the VEE 2022 Entrance Exam.
For B.Pharma and D. Pharma Courses
- For being eligible, it is must-have qualified 12th or another equal exam from an ascertained education board.
- Aspirants will need to clear the participating exam with the fundamental subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/ Botany and Zoology.
For MBA Program
- Aspirants will be needed to do graduation from any stream at an established university.
- The minimum marks needed to be secured are 50%.
- The Engineering Question Paper will include questions concerning Mathematics, General Knowledge, and Fundamentals of Computing, Physics, Chemistry.
- The MBA Question Paper will include Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence, Critical Reasoning & Global Environment and Analytical Skills.
- MCA Question Paper will encompass the questions concerning given topics-
- GK &Awareness
- Mathematical Reasoning Skills
- Computer Fundamental
- General English
Pharmacy Question Papers will consist of the questions structured on the next topics-